Given the growing demand for tourist services and the enormous legal uncertainty that, on occasions, the customer might find when he purchases his reservations through the different sales channels both online and in person, Viajes Privados TGM 2014 S.L. Wants to go a step further and offer the maximum legal guarantee to the client guaranteeing the quality of the services offered by delivering the following
DECLARATION OF COMMITMENTS TO RESERVE TOURISTIC SERVICES BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND PRIVATE TRAVEL TGM 2014 S.L.
Private Trips TGM 2014 S.L. With CIF B87000386 (TGM Travel) as a retail travel agency with tourism license of the Community of Madrid nº 3004, organizes the tourist services in exclusive and with total independence. As a law, our activity is guaranteed by a civil liability policy of € 600,000 and a guarantee of € 60,101. Both policies are underwritten with the company Catalana Occidente with the numbers of policy N-5683168-S and N-5684956, respectively.
- Regulation of the contracting conditions of services offered by Viajes Privados TGM 2014 S.L. (Hereinafter "the travel agency").
- This declaration will govern during the period of time established in the conditions of the reservation made as "period of consumption", at the end date indicated will be extinguished without prior notice
- The required price will be the one determined in the form of the reservation made
- The price includes exactly the contracted services
- The price does not include, unless expressly stated otherwise, the tourist taxes imposed by local administrations on tourist accommodation and which must be paid by the customer in the accommodation itself
- The price does not include optional services contracted directly in hotel establishments such as minibar, parking, early check in, late check out, or any other service not explicitly included in the booking voucher.
FOURTH: OFFER CONDITIONS
- The parties must respect the conditions of the reservation made, cancellation conditions, excluded countries, supplements contracted, etc.
FIFTH: OBLIGATION OF TRAVEL AGENCY INFORMATION
By submitting this document, the client understands that he has received the following information provided by the travel agency:
O The travel agency has all the necessary permits to carry out its activity in accordance with Spanish legislation or any other country where it operates.
O The obligation to carry the personal, family and personal documentation of all the people that are part of the corresponding reservation, be the passport, ID or visas, depending on the country to visit. Such personal documentation must have a minimum expiration of 6 months, usually from the date of return of the trip.
O The descriptions, services and other information contained in the reservation represent their status at the time of its creation and are based on the good faith of the travel agency which will not be responsible for its inaccuracy if it is due to alterations that occurred later Whatever their cause and that they did not act in the power of the travel agency. Likewise, the inconvenience caused by the singular architectural style of an establishment, by subjective factors such as aesthetics in general or by cultural traditions of the area in which the reservation is developed, will not be subject to complaint.
O Generally the accommodation is with single beds and exceptionally of marriage. Any other needs of the client will be requested by the travel agency to the establishment and the result of the request can not be guaranteed. The establishments can deny the admission of persons, including children, not specified in the reservation. The request for cot must be requested when booking and is subject to availability, quotation and confirmation by the establishment.
O The entry and departure times in each reservation are imposed by the establishment, not being subject to complaint.
O When the establishments establish a certain time and place for the collection of keys, and the information is not provided by the travel agency, the customer should contact the establishment and find out and comply with these conditions.
O The categories of establishments correspond to those authorized in the countries where they are located, and are not comparable among different countries.
Unless otherwise indicated, meal plans of half-board or full board do not include beverages.
O If the establishments require a bond deposit, either in cash or by credit card, it will be obligatory in any case even if it is not included in the documentation provided by the travel agency.
O The name "city establishment" encompasses those located in any part of the urban center and not necessarily in the center itself.
O Vehicle rental companies require minimum age and deposit conditions by credit card, not debit card. Failure to comply with any of these obligations will not be subject to a claim by the travel agency.
O The vehicles rented by the travel agency include basic insurance, at destination, the rental company will offer the client additional optional insurance contracted under the responsibility of the same.
O The non-presentation of the customer in the establishment, without previous notice, on the day of commencement of the reservation could cause the complete cancellation of the reservation.
O Early departure of the booking period will not result in any financial compensation from the travel agency. The client has travel insurance which may include some type of compensation for early cancellation.
O The payment of a reservation will always be made at the travel agency and not at destination, unless otherwise indicated.
O In case of force majeure, understood as such circumstances other than those invoked, abnormal and unforeseeable, whose consequences could not have been avoided despite having acted with due diligence) the contracted service could be replaced by a similar one in them terms. In this case if the client wishes to cancel the reservation within the dates indicated therein there will be no cancellation charges.
O Some hotel establishments, car rental companies, shipping companies, airlines, etc. They may change their name or trademark, which can not be interpreted as a change of car, hotel, boat or flight.
O Flight delays, baggage losses and consequences that may arise will be the subject of a complaint by the customer to the airline concerned and, if applicable, travel insurance offered by the travel agency.
O In order for the travel agency to initiate a claim process due to a service not properly offered by the persons responsible for it, it is an essential condition to have submitted a written claim at destination.
SIXTH. CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION
- Early cancellation will not incur expenses as long as the cancellation takes place within the deadline established in the conditions of the reservation made. In case of not respecting this term in advance, the client will have to pay the expenses of the same.
- In the case of non-presentation within the period indicated in the reservation in the accommodation, flight, car rental office, train or bus station, ferry, cruise, excursion, etc. It will generate the same expenses as the cancellation after the deadline.
SEVENTH. RESERVATION JUSTIFICATION
- The voucher or travel document issued and stamped by the travel agency will be the proof of the reservation.
EIGHTH. WAY TO PAY
- The conditions and form of payment will be those agreed by the parties when confirming the reservation.
NINTH. RESOLUTION BY FORCE MAJEURE
- The obligations of this declaration will not be valid in cases of force majeure.
TENTH. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- This declaration will be governed by Spanish common law.
- Both contracting parties, in relinquishment of their own jurisdiction, expressly submit themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid in order to settle all the questions that the execution, interpretation or fulfillment of this declaration could originate.